CAPA offers scholarships to Covenant Asian pastors. Below are a list of our scholarship opportunities:
GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR COVENANT EVENTS & CEOP:
The purpose of this general scholarship is to facilitate and increase Asian presence at Covenant events, gatherings, trainings, and educational opportunities.
Key Dates & Information:
Application deadline – August 15, 2017
To apply for this grant:
- One of the following three qualifications must be met:
- Applicant must be a dues-paying member of CAPA
- Applicant’s pastor must be a dues-paying member of CAPA
- Applicant’s spouse must be a dues-paying member of CAPA
- Applicant must be involved in ministry within the Covenant. However, the scholarship itself is not exclusive to pastors only; it may be applied per the pastor’s discretion to anyone within their ministerial context who exhibits a need and will benefit from this scholarship. The only requirements are that the recipient be Asian and the event be strictly a Covenant event, training, or educational opportunity.
Please fill out the following, scan & send to Wayne Park: email@example.com